Sunday, April 29, 2012

New-York, last bordelic pictures.

Chicks'n Guys : last pictures, last article for NYC !
Well, no special program, just a few ones, taken here and there... 

This first serie was taken near the Ground Zero, at the end of a very nice day, awrm and sunny, and where I bought my santiags. Oh yeah. Of course, the World is not ready yet for them to be shown as much as they would like. 
We had a very nice sunset behind the American Eiffel Tower, and a few touristic boats passed in front of us, full of people waving at us to be taken on my world wide famous pictures. Nice ☺



Yeah mate, get santiag'd.

We went then to Central Park. Didn't enjoy that much : on the last day, I was getting tired, the weather was a bit cold and grey, a bit of rain... bref, not that enjoyable. A few pic's, though !


Doggy Bag :)




In the cab going to Central Park. Soooooo "taken out of a movie". Loved it : the black taxi driver bent on his door, stuck in traffic jam. Awesome.













Thanks for understanding my "cereal" sounding name... Ah là là...




Should stay in the MoMA........


The sunset I was talking about at the beginning... Sweet as.








And here we go... Back to France. Very enjoyable trip. A place stayable 2 weeks to really discover the 25 blocks I surrounded. 3 months for the whole city, I guess :D Haha very interesting and culturally changing. 
I don't have many other things to say on this. Still under jet lag, after 1 week... Gettin' oooold.

No comments:

Post a Comment